Whatsapp is one of the most convenient and popular social media apps out there. It has become absolutely indispensable for students, workers, and even families. Moreover, you can maintain contact with your friends and even do international calls free of charge.
Messaging is one of the key aspects of Whatsapp. However, occasionally you might get a text message from a person you have absolutely no idea about. Do you wonder, how do they manage to do this? In fact, sending an anonymous message might not be to harm anyone. In certain situations, it could also keep you safe.
Regardless of the content, it is possible to send anonymous content whether it is through Whatsapp or some other apps. Follow our guide to sending anonymous messages in the easiest and fastest possible way.
1. Using Wassame App
This is basically a web portal that can be used to send messages without being identified. Besides text messages, you can also send photos, videos, contacts, files, etc. Moreover, you can share your live location if necessary as well. If you need to send an anonymous message, just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch the app. You can view many green-colored icons in the upper corner. These are the options to send messages, videos, photos, etc.
- We are currently limiting ourselves to messages so therefore click on the first icon.
- Now, a box will pop up. You can view two options-Emergency and Anonymous.
- Choose any one of them and start typing the message.
- Next, you should choose the country and phone number of the recipient.
- You can find a little switch in the bottom left section. This is for displaying the message publicly. We recommend that you switch it to off.
- Now, you will be greeted with a security question. The question will be quite simple and is used to check whether you are a human or not. Answer the question and tap the send button.
- Thus, you have successfully delivered an anonymous
However, you ought to know that this app can be used to send only one message per day. However, in case you want to protect yourself from anonymous messages, follow the below steps.
- Copy this link in your address bar: http://wassame.com/block-list/
- Enter the Country and phone number that you need to block and give the reason for the action as well.
- Answer the question provided and tap on the Block Me button. That’s it. You won’t be bothered by anonymous messages anymore.
2. Using Primo App
If for any unfortunate reason the above method is not working for you, then no worries. We got another method for you. First of all, you need a mobile number for verification purposes. The verification will be done via phone or call. Therefore you should register a Whatsapp account with a US number.
- First of all, you need to install an app called Primo.
- Register an account if you are using the app for the first time else just sign in to your account.
- You need to enter your mobile number to authorize the app.
- Enter other details like name, email ID, etc
- Check your email and verify the account by tapping on the link provided.
- Nextly, activate Primo US Number and start the free trial. You will be provided with an anonymous number.
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone and type the anonymous number. Click the verify button.
- There are two methods for account verification. Using a phone or by SMS. Choose the appropriate one to receive a code.
- Within a few moments, you will get a code on your Primo App.
- Now, type the code in Whatsapp.
Once your account is verified, you are ready to send anonymous messages.